Meet IX Reach and Console at PTC’ 16
Date: January 16-20, 2016
Booth Number: 3 (IX Reach) and 4 (Console – meeting cubicle)
Venue: Hilton Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach Resort
For more information on the event, visit: https://www.ptc.org/ptc16
PTC’s annual conference is the Asia-Pacific’s premier telecommunications event. Now in its 38th year, the annual conference is a strategic springboard for the global telecommunications industry. The Conference provides all attendees with a three-day platform to focus on planning, networking, and discovering what the new year will bring.
Reimagining Telecoms will explore how ecosystem participants must reshape their strategies, revenue models, products and services, processes, customer relationships and regulatory strategies, and how every industry and organization adapts to an era of communications and computing abundance.
Paul Gampe, CTO, Console, an IIX company, is taking part in a session during PTC’16: Business Case for SDN / NFV
Date: Tuesday 19th January
Location: South Pacific 2
Our panel of industry representatives will present the current state-of-the-art from their perspectives for Software Defined Networks and Network Function Virtualization, including a discussion of the business case for implementing SDN/NFV, along with practical use scenarios for carriers, long-haul networks and large enterprise customers.
- Garret Yoshimi, VP Information Technology & CIO, University of Hawaiii, USA
- Paul Gampe, CTO IIX Inc, USA
- An introduction to the CloudRouter™ Project – the Router Distribution for the Cloud
- Chris Liou, Fellow and VP Network Strategy, Infinera Corporation, USA
- Real-world Applications for SDN-enabled Packet-aware Optical Transport
- Prayson Pate, CTO Overture Networks, USA
- Show Me the Money: NFV Orchestration and Service Innovation
- Glenn Stern, VP Regional Operations, CALIENT Technologies, USA
- Flexible SDN Transport Networks With Optical Circuit Switching